And Joani is one of them! Of course she was a friend BEFORE I blogged, and one of the main reasons I started my Blog! She is UBER talented and one of the sweetest people I have ever had the privilege to call friend! She has honored me with some Blog Awards...made my week!
First I am to list 5 things I am addicted to: ( this is the easy part...I have MANY addictions...LOL)
1. Coffee and Diet Mt. Dew! I can't make it thru the day without them!
2. Rubber Stamps (DUH)...I once saw a stamp that said" She who dies with the most stamps,
3. Blog Hopping! There are SO MANY talented Papercrafters out there, it makes my head spin!! I have gotten so much inspiration since I have started following!
4. Music!! I LOVE IT! It makes me smile...keeps the spirit light! I have been singing for over 40 years, and can't make it thru a day without some sort of music in my life.
5. This should be #1 actually, because it is not only an addiction, but an obsession! My daughter's giggle! I love to hear her giggle...I live for it!
She is the light of my world, and her happiness is everything!
and let them know I have awarded them! I am sending these on to:
Giovana - I first met Giovana in a swapping group on MSN. She is
SO talented and sweet! I love to visit her Blog daily.
Judy - Again, another papercrafter I met on and MSN group. I have also had the honor of spending a week at a retreat in San Antonio with her, and she is one of the most talented and creative women I know! She has such a cool sense of humor, and I just Love her! She has always offered me encouragement and TONS of inspiration! She also has the coolest online site... http://www.handcraftedgreetings.com/
I couldn't get Blogger to let me link, so I did it the easy way! Check her out!
Cindy - Also a real sweetie! One of my Canadian friends whose work I love...and stalk! hehehe
( Aren't I lucky to know so many sweeties?)
Renee - Although she has been busy renovating her kitchen and not doing alot of creating, you can look back and see her creativity! I am sure she will be back into the swing when her house is done te way she wants it! I can't wait!
Juliea - I have never had the pleasure of swapping with or meeting Julie, but I do enjoy her blog daily! She has some of the most wonderful ideas using Stampin' Up ( my first love), and is totally inspirational!
WOW that was hard to do, as I have so many I visit on a daily basis and just ADORE! I have some cards to share, so I will be back later! Have a Wonderful MLK Day!