Thursday, July 5, 2012

One More Candle....


Happy Thursday! As most know, I was blessed to be a Guest Designer over at Catch The Bug - Bugaboo for May and June. Well, I am SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE~ I am now a permanent member of the Catch the Bug Design Team!! I am just so honored~
Today's card is my first "Official" Submission as a DT member, and she has been made for today's Oldie But Goodie! Since many of my friends are turning 50 this year, I thought this would be a great card for that BIG 50!  LOL
I'd also like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
Paper Pretties - Any Occasion Card
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day, and Stay COOL! 

1 comment:

Tracey Manderson said...

hehehe....thats me this year!! rofl. love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Challenges, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
Hugs
Tracey