Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Embossed Christmas Tree



Hi Everyone! Today over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, our Hostess Cindy would like to see cards made using Heat Embossing. On my card, I have used Night of Navy Ink and Versamark, and then Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder to get the cool Glittery Embossed look on the tree. 
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges, too:
Quirky Crafts - Christmas In July
Crazy Challenge - Christmas In July
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Holly Jolly and play along!

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful tree Julie. I love your ribbon. I have such a problem making them. Very elegant card.

Spyder said...

Evening Judy, sorry for such a late comment on your lovely card. I love that ribbon too! Thank you for joining my challenge 'Christmas In July' over on Quirky Crafts. A New Challenge starts tomorrow (Sunday) evening, hope to see you there!
((Lyn)) Quirky DT