Saturday, July 18, 2009

Christmas In July Challenges


I had a couple of Christmas In July swap cards I needed to finish by months end, so today I decided to get them made and take advantage of a couple of Challenges. The image was a Dustin Pike freebie...yes, I bought every one of his designs, but I wanted to use Santa....LOL! Be sure to hop over and see his latest Christmas release, they are adorable!

The first challenge I planned this card for was Cute Card Thursday, which was to make a Christmas Card. Then I came across a great sketch with a spin at The Sweet Stop this morning, and it was also to make a Christmas card, so I HAD to use it! The picture isn't the greatest in the overhead light, so I apologize. I love the sketch at will use it again I am sure!

I have a couple other challenges in the works, so I will be back soon! Have a Fabby evening!

Rubber Hugs,

Julie

3 comments:

Barb said...

This is way too adorable - love it. Checked out his designs, really neat stuff there.

Tlbran said...

Cute card! I love that image. Great colors for card!

Unknown said...

Cute card. Santa is adorable!