Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gorgeous Saturday!


It is sunny and bright out there today...YAY!! Hopefully, we will have a Glorious Easter Sunday! Today I had a couple swap cards to make, so I went to the Clean & Simple Blog to check out this weeks FTS. I really liked it, so this is the card I made. Simple White for the base card, a layer of black that I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch on, then Cuttlebugged another white layer. Used SU Mini Dies to cut the flower leaves, stamped and matted the sentiment, and finished it off. Simple, but pretty.
I have another in the works, so I might get back later. If not, I would like to wish everyone a Blessed Easter!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great job as usual. Nice and Simple.
Cindy

Ivolina said...

Wonderful card. Very cute flower.

Carrie said...

Beautifully elegant...love its simplicity