Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My name is Julie, and I am a Blog-a-holic....


I just LOVE to blog hop all day!! I get some of the neatest ideas, and there is SO much wonderful talent out there...blows me away!! One of my favorite things to do is take the various challenges that are put out there. Today I found one that involves Blog Candy! Check it out at The Buck Stamps Here. Her challenge is to get started on your Christmas things...a card, package, candy wrapper...something Christmas. Here is my Card...can ya tell I am one for Non-Traditional colors on my Christmas cards? LOL

I am a bit disappointed, though, because this looks Blue when it is actually Purple...I have told Santa I want a new camera for Christmas.

I have a few other things in the works, so I should be back soon with those. I go back to work FULL TIME on Friday....Arrghhh, there goes my Stamping Time...Oh well, I will make some each day, I am sure. Have a Fabby night....

Rubber Hugs,

Julie

2 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Julie, cute image.
thank you for taking the time to enter my blog candy ...good luck. hugs rachxx

Barb said...

This is absolutely darling.
Smiles, Barb