Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy Birthday Bugaboo


Good Morning and Happy Saturday, everyone!!
Happy 10th Birthday Bugaboo!!
Today begins a week long celbration of Bugaboo Digi Stamps! Ten years ago
Jodie introduced her adorable and snarky characters to the digi stamp world,
and I am so happy she did. From the first time I saw her work, I was in LOVE, 
and  shortly thereafter ( 7 years ago), I was blessed to become a member of the
Bugaboo Design Team. 


This week over at The Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, we are having
a week of celebrations and challenges, and we'd LOVE for everyone to
play along.
Our theme for the party is Down on the Farm, and there will be a different 
challenge daily! FUN FUN!
I have used the adorable "Happy Birthday to Ewe" for our first day of
celebrating. What Farm animal will be your choice?
Please visit the Blog and see all of the DT Creations, they are FABBY!
Then check out the store for an entire barnyard of animals, and join in the
FUN!  There is an absolute plethera of prizes to be won!!

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Julie, your card is gorgeous. Love your layout. The balloons look awesome with the glossy accent. By the way, you said kiddo in my Facebook which made me laugh since I am in my 50's and as I watch my children in their 20's have their own lives I don't feel too young anymore, lol.