Thursday, November 14, 2019

OBG Shaker


Good Morning and Happy Thursday!! The weekend is getting closer-
YAY!! Even though I am home on disability, I still look forward to 
the weekend, because my family is here!
Today is Oldie But Goodie Thursday at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug, and
I dug out one of my FAVE oldies!!  I just LOVE all of the Adorable 
Bella's!  This one is Kidz Bella Love - Precious isn't she?
Please visit the Blog and see the other OBG's done by the Design Team, 
then visit the store and pick up some cuties for yourself! 


1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Julie, this is gorgeous. Love the shaker. That cutie looks like you with the perfect hair match. Great colors.
I know that you have the wound, but I didn't realize that you were home still. I just remember....years ago when I was on bedrest (like I said years ago because my baby is now 23) how it drove me crazy and it was only 3 months. I remember that I always have lots that I could do, but just didn't have enough concentration to focus on it so I would get frustrated. Sending you hugs because you are a better person than me because you are not showing your frustrations....I guess that's just me...I vent too much, lol. So if you need to vent please feel free to do it to me because I get it and feel it's my payback to listen.