Friday, July 15, 2016

CIJ Freebie Friday


Good Morning and Happy Friday! Today is the final day of the Christmas In July
Celebration at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug. This sweet little guy is FREE today to use
in the challenge if you wish. I  LOVE non-traditional colors on Christmas cards, so
this one was FUN for me!

http://api.ning.com/files/EsUmIidwIQosMJMmtIiAI7j-9DgQLPIBy8nQGSeenVQXHG6HXvbD3PmMAUDcf0w9XVgUOa0zaQG44qbAg1I71V45r60sjNoW/CIJ2016Color.png 

You can get this cutie, Rudolf - Presents at the store for FREE!  Hop over there 
and grab him up, then visit the Catch the Bug Blog and checkout the DT makes. Be sure 
to join in the challenge for GREAT Prizes!  Thanks so much for joining us again this year
for our Christmas In July Celebration. I have had FUN all week, I hope you have, too!


No comments: