Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Humorous Holiday


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! Today, I have made a card for 
Hug A GI Day!  I know several who I will be hugging today, now that I know it IS a holiday! 
Every Wednesday over at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug, we celebrate different the oddball holidays   each month. I have used this adorable little Kidlet - Army image - precious isn't he? 
I'd like to add him to the following challenges:
Fresh Brewed Blog - Green + White + One Other Color
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Be sure to hop over and see some some of the other silly holidays our Design Team
have chosen to honor!

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What a cute image! Perfect background paper! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Beaumonde Designs said...

Super cute card! Love the little guy! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Guest Designer - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

DIANA L. said...

This is super I love the camo look
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day- I am your newest follower I hope you will follow me also.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Beth F. said...

Your card is absolutely darling. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles "Use Green" Challenge!
Beth, GDT
Beth's Beauties