Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ribbon or Bows


Happy Sunday! Today I get to host the challenge over at Come and Get It Challenges! I 
chose a pretty simple, yet FUN challenge - use Ribbon and/or Bows! I have used the pretty polka dotted ribbon and the polka dots EF... Polka dots always looks so whimsical!  We have 3 wonnderful sponsors this week - I am using an image from QKR Stampede. The little doctor is cute, but the saying is what caught my eye. I love to laugh,, and I have a good heart...hmm, must be true...LOL!
I'd like to add this little sweetie into the following:
As You Like It - Fave Embossing Folder
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Use Ribbon and Hearts
Be sure to hope over to the Challenge Blog and see the rest of the Talented Design Team entries, and play along - WIN one of 3 great prizes!

5 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super sweet card, the image is so fun.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Teresa said...

I love your card... that image is just adorable and thank you for sharing it with all of us on the RRR challenge this month :)

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card, I too am a fan of polka dots so applaud your fab EF...and ribbon!! Thanks for sharing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a cute, cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Amber Milone said...

Super cute card! Such a sweet little image and I love your bow. Thanks for joining us at RRR!