Thursday, May 2, 2013

One little word...Marriage


Happy Thursday! It is almost TGIF...YAY!  I hope the weather where you are is springy! 
Today's card is for the Oldie But Goodie over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug. I thought this would be a cute Anniversary card...LOL.
I would like to add it to the following challenges:
As You Like It ( New Challenge Blog) - Fave die/punch
My Heart Pieces - Add Embossing
Please be sure to stop my and see what the Talented Bugaboo Design Team has put together and give them some Love!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hahaha, very funny (and probably very true!) sentiment.
Love your card, but don't forget to tell us why it's your favourite die to qualify for the challenge at As You Like It.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
As You Like It Challenge - NEW challenge blog
xx