Monday, December 17, 2012

Vintage Christmas


Good Morning! Today over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, we want to see VINTAGE!
I am the last person to do vintage, so I am using the prettiest VINTAGE project I have done all year. When my dear friend, Cindy, was here visiting from Canada ( Gosh, we had a GREAT TIME!!), we made these gorgeous ornaments. If it looks familiar, it is similar to the one on the front of the Stampin' Up Catalog. This will be the last Holly Jolly Challenge for 2012, so I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy 2013!  Please be sure to pop by and join us this week!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Julie this is gorgeous and I love the vintage feel to it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}