Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Digi Stamp Background Tutorial

Good Morning. As most of you know, I have been honored for the past 2 months so be a Guest Designer for Catch The Bug  and Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I have has SOOOOO MUCH FUN, and have LOVED every single minute of my time with this wonderful group of Artists. I absolutely ADORE Jodi's precious, cutie patootie and Sassy digital designs, and will forever be thrilled to use them on my creations! 
When Tammy asked me to be a Guest Designer, she outlined what my duties would be ( as if I would say "NO"?) and one of them would be to create an online Tutorial using Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Needless to say, I took the challenge, and here it is...LOL! 
I LOVE to make my own Background Papers....yeah, I still have over 3000 sheets of DP,
 but what the heck? Today, I wanted to show you how to use Digi Stamps to make your Background
 to match your Main Image. I have chosen Cow Boy Boot as the background image
 and Dottie 2 Step, as my main image. 

First I opened both images in PSP ( Paint Shop Pro), but this can also be done in Word. I resized them , then set them up for printing. 

This is the printed page. 


Then I colored the images, and cut them to size.  

Then put it all together! It is a SUPER simple process that can help personalize your card. Bugaboo has MANY co-ordinating stamps that could be used for this. Please be sure to stop and check out all  of their GREAT digis! If you have any questions, please be sure to ask!
I hope you have enjoyed this Tutorial, and that your day is WONDERFUL!

3 comments:

sgc said...

Good tutorial, Julie! We've enjoyed having you on the Bugaboo team:)

* Shell B.* said...

Great job on the Tutorial Julie....cute card, YeeHaw!
I use none other than PSP all the time!

Shell~Alaska♥

Min said...

Love the card and your tutorial! Great job! =)
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min