Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Tweet Christmas


Happy Tuesday~ This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Blog, our challenge is one I got to choose...A Christmas card using Birds! This is the card I have made with that theme for this week. The image is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps called Winter Birds - Snowman. As usual, it was colored using Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils and an Aqua Brush. Cut out with Nesties and mounted on DP from my stash. 
Thanks so much for visiting today...please be sure to pop over to Holly Jolly and check out the rest of the Design Teams' inspiration, and of course, join in the fun this week!!
Julie

1 comment:

Judy McKay said...

Julie - what a cute Christmas card.
You did a wonderful job of colouring the image with your water colour pencils. I will have to get mine out and give then a try. I also really like the way you added the bling to the card.