Sunday, May 22, 2011

Come and Get It Sketch Challenge


Today is Sketch Sunday at Come and Get It Challenges.
Below you can see the sketch we all followed. I think that Shell picked a WINNER! I had a ton of fun digging out old DP to use on this card...there is a little of everything in there. I had one little piece of the green print that is in the right upper coner, so I built the entire card around it...yeah, I know, I am strange. The rest of it just fell together.
I hope you will call come and join in the challenge this week. Please get creating and Come and Get It!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a FABBY week~

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

I don't think that is strange at all....resourceful maybe, not strange. Think of how many trees your helping by using up your scraps. Awesome Card! Love the Color Combo and embossing.
Smilez

Cindy van Oorschot said...

I think the card is great Julie, and I think that the different cards that we all did are so different that it makes you see how many possibilities can come out of one sketch.
hugs Cindy

* Shell B.* said...

Great job on your card Julie!! So fun to see what everyone's sketch turns out to be like.

Shell~Alaska♥

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, Very Springy card but why yellow...LOL. Seriously, I really thought the colours worked well together. Great Job.