Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Hump Day

Today I thought I would share another card I made for the Come and Get It Challenge this week, using Pink, Yellow, Purple and Turquoise. I got the adorable Tulip digistamp from Beccy's Place...she has some really great freebies!
I used last weeks sketch from Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and their current challenge which is to use a Digi! Since, as usual, this was all colored with Watercolors,I will also enter it into the Stampin' Royalty challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please be sure to check out the Come and Get It Challenge and join us this week!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

Cute card Julie.....love the wonderful pastel colors, that ribbon is georgous!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Georgeann Manning said...

love the colors! super pretty! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Hands On said...

So pretty. Your tulips are beautiful. Great layout. Thank you for sharing with Stampin' Royalty this week.