Saturday, July 31, 2010

Here comes Christmas....

Happy last day of July! Yes I have been away from the blogging world a long time...but I hope I am back now for a while. I have missed it, and am anxious to get back into the groove of posting. I have been doing a little creating while I was gone, but have recently gotten back into doing something daily...YAY! And a BIG Thank You and I Love You to my dear friend Cindy! She has been there ALL the way with me!

This card I made for a couple of Challenges...yes, I still LOVE challenges...LOL! The first is the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge which is Christmas In July. The other blog with a Christmas In July Challenge is Stamp Something.
I have a few other Christmas cards I have made, so I will post those tomorrow or somthing. Guess I am getting in the spirit? hehehe.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! See you soon-

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
This is a great card. great colours and a fab image. It's nice to have you back in blogland.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Leonie said...

O beautiful Miss Tilda!! She is so cute and coloured beautifully!! Love how you have popped her on the nestie shape and that SU paper is great so are your sweet snowflakes! thanks for joining in with us at SSC
Hugs Leonie
(I apologise for my late comment, Its been one of those weeks...eek!)

Kathy said...

This is just precious!!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful card!! Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week!
Hugs~
Andrea