I had a million things I was playing with lastnight, and this is the ONE thing I finished...LOL ! I just HAD to try the watercolor with re-inkers technique I have been seeing so much of on everyones' blog. Mine turned out very light, but I think next time I will use darker colored re-inkers...this was done with YoYo Yellow, Postitively Pink, and a Red made by Commotion. I embossed the oval background with SU Manhatten Flower EF in my Cuttlebug. Then I ran Positively Pink ink pad over the raised area. The leaves were cut with SU Little Leaves.
I have some more DigiStamps I am playing with ( they are colored in) so I will see you soon with cards created using them. Thanks for stopping by! I am SUPER close to 5000 hits, and I am ready for a BLOG CANDY! Keep your eyes open, I will post it soon!