Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Was A BUSY Girl.....


I had a PRODUCTIVE cardmaking day, Friday! I have been seeing SO MANY neat ideas online, I had to play! This first card is one I saw on SplitcoastStampers
and uses a Ribbon Frame. I thought it was so cute, I HAD to try it...hehehe. I also got to use the S.W.A.K set from TAC...that when I got it, wasn't sure I'd use it...needless to say I LOVE IT!! I watercolored Miss Bunny...isn't she too sweet? Then layered her a couple time....CB a layer and made the Ribbon Frame...put it all together and there ya have it!

The next little trio...I call them my Nautical Trio...LOL...these were CASEd from Clean & Simple Stamping
and I just LOVE them!! I changed the card shape, colors and used punched Anchors rather than a stamp, but I think they work!! I am ALWAYS in need of cards for Males...I have ALL nephews, so these will work! ( I do have ONE gorgeous little Niece, too, so she gets an original every year..LOL)
It is a GLOOMY day here, today, so I see more creating in my future today. Have a FABBY weekend!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Sally said...

You certainly were busy. Both cards are fabulous.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very cute I like them all, the anchors are darling. Great cards for boys or men.
Cindy

Carrie said...

Yes I agree with Cindy, the anchors make nice "male" cards and I love the ribbon frame card. I love the scs tuts and idea shares.

Barb said...

Very nice, loving that ribbon border, will have to give it a try.