Friday, August 29, 2008

2 Birds with One Stone

I finally got one I like for the Sketch of the Week at Sketches {by Tamera}. I also needed a Get Well Card for my Grandma who had Angioplasty and Stents on Wednesday. Thank God she is OK...Long story, there.

I have been loving playing with PP this week. I usually use BG stamps, and hoard the PP, but I have so much accumulated, I HAVE to start using it! I think I will follow Joani's lead and start digging out the old dusty stamps, too. That should be FUN!

I am patiently (Ha) waiting for my DD to get home. She has been staying with her BFF ( her Arkansas BFF) for the last 2 nights. Those girls just kill me! They are both "only" children, and they have so much in common. I talked to Ashley's Mom this morning, and she said they ACTUALLY do their homework and go to bed at a decent hour. We are both shocked...LOL. I guess as longs as their grades don't suffer, they can hang out all they want. They're both in the same AP classes, so I guess it is good for them to do their homework together. I know I'd be worthless with her Chemistry or World History stuff...LOL. Don't ya hate when your child is smarter than you? I know I do...but OMG I am so proud! Anyhooooo....I hope you will stop and see me again soon. I have more ideas I am gonna work on this weekend!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie





1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

Great job Julie! I'm sure that it will put a smile on her face ~ I'm glad she's doing better!
Hey, that stamp looks familiar :)
Big Hugs,
Joani