Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Sew" Glad...


It's Tuesday, so you know what that means? NEW DIGIS AT BUGABOO!! 
I think this little gal is just so sweet! Who doesn't love a teddy bear?
Since we will be moving back to Iowa in a couple of months, I have gotten sentimental about the wonderful friends I have made here in Arkansas, so this card was created with one of them in mind! I think she will love that little face, too!
I'd like to enter into the following Challenges, too:
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Amazing Animals
Please stop over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog and check out the gorgeous cards the talented Design Team have put together for your inpiration, and then visit Bugaboo Digi Stamps  and see the rest of today's newest images! Enjoy your day-

2 comments:

Laine said...

Hi Julie, Your card is soooo cute. I love the image and all of the design detail.
Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Natascha said...

Lovely project and great design. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mines "Anything goes" Challenge. Good luck and hugs,
Natascha