Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flowers and Butterflies, Oh My...


Happy Sunday, Crafters! This week at Come and Get It Challenges, Shell's theme for June is
Flowers and Butterflies. It has been a while since I have gotten out my rubber and ink, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity~
I'd like to add this card to the following challenges, as well:
Crazy 4 Challenges - Add Some Butterflies
Crafty Ann's - Butterflies and Flowers
My Time To Craft - It Takes Two
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please be sure to hop over to CAGI and join in the FUN!
Julie

6 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

as I said before very pretty, simple and clean layout works well with this set. Nice to see a rubber stamped card for a change, and not a digital one, hahahaha
Cindy

Judy McKay said...

Very beautiful card Julie. Love the design and colour scheme.

* Shell B.* said...

Beautiful card Julie! Love the little bit of sparkle added....great texture on the butterflies!

Shell~Alaska♥

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Julie - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love this!
Thanks for showing us at MTTC!!!

Meighan Wheller said...

Great stamp choice Julie. Love the colours you have used and how you have added the branches. Wonderful card. Regards Meighan