Friday, June 8, 2012

Pretty as a Flower


TGIF!! Thank Goodness It's FREE! Yup, this sweet image is the Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Digi Stamps 
this week!  I just love this image...I think it could be used for various occasions - Baby, Thinking of you, Thank You, Friendship...I have left the sentiment off, and when I need this card, will add the appropriate sentiment.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Flowers and Ribbon
Be sure to stop over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and see what the other Design Team Members have made with this cutie!

Julie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple and pretty, thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces hope to see you again next week.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute. I really love this image and it is fantastic

We would like to thank you for Entering My Heart Challenge.
Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for My Heart Pieces.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet! Love the pink!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Heart Pieces!!!

Judy Rozema said...

So sweet! I love pink! Thank you for playing along in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Flower and Ribbon Challenge! Hope to see you in the June 15 challenge too!

judit said...

Lovely card! Many thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces for the Flower challenge! judit x

Pauline said...

I just love this! Gorgeous image, and great colour scheme! Thanks for sharing at My Heart Pieces!