Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cute Boy Bear


Hi Stampers! Another Beautiful Day here in Northwest Arkansas! Little humid, but oh, so full of sunshine! 
Today's card is made for Oldie But Goodie Thursday over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog!  I used a little Cutie that I have had a while called Boy Bear. Isn't he adorable? I thought this would be such a neat card for a Male, since I don't make many cards for males, I couldn't resist!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - For a Male
Delightful Challenges - For the Boys
Can You Digi It - Button It Up

Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow with a FREEBIE from Bugaboo!
Julie

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Adorable, love the buttons. I have that die, I need to use it more.

Bubbles said...

So cute, loving all of the colours! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

What a sweet card, love how colourful it is! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx