Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Christmas Tic Tac Toe


Good Morning! I hope everyone is surviving the EXTRA WARM WEATHER ( we had 103 degrees here yesterday) this week! Let's think ahead to Winter and Christmas with a Challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. 


As you can see, I have chosen the 3rd Vertical Line...Ribbon, Snowflakes, and Blue. I just LOVE blue Christmas cards, so this was right up my alley! I got these gorgeous Blue Glitter Snowflake Brads last year at Hobby Lobby, so they fit right into the theme as well! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you will visit Holly Jolly and see all the other pretty creations made by the design team, and JOIN US!! Have a GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

Meighan Wheller said...

A lovely card Julie. That Snowflake brad is gorgeous. Love it all! Regards Meighan

Judy McKay said...

So pretty Julie. Great card. Judy