Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tilda Time


I had this little Tilda colored up, so I thought I would make her into a card. I loved the sketch at Sketch Saturday last week, so I decided to use it. My Mojo has had the week off, so I needed something to give it a boost. I just adore my Tildas, and even though I only have a few, I tend to use them alot! I promise, this weekend, I will use something OTHER than Tildas...LOL!
It is past my bedtime, but I wanted to post something since I haven't for so long! I hope everyone is doing great and has a wonderful Friday! See you tomorrow~ Thanks for stopping by!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Vickie said...

The card is so cute, Julie! I love those images. I have gotten a few of them from our swap. Very sweet looking:)

Vickie
SBS #26

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab card Julie! Love those soft colours and the image is so cute.

Hugs
Maarit

Nicki said...

She's gorgeous Julie, those colours go together beautifully. Nicki, xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Julie,
Ooooh what a sweet image so sensitively coloured. An absolute joy. The colours are so subtle.
I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Hugs Ria

Ila said...

Gorgeous Tilda card!!..I love the colors you've used...and this Tilda is a Cutie!!...Thank you so much for spreading the news of my blog candy...Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila

Alina said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors.