Monday, September 7, 2009

44 Years....


My parents celebrate their 44th Wedding Anniversary on Sept. 11th ( the day I draw my Blog Candy!), and I wanted something "different" for their card. I think this is definately different....for me at least! I LOVE the look of black and white cards, but rarely do them, but when I saw the Mojo Monday Challenge, I just had to go that way!
I got this DCWV Black & White Mat Stack a while back, and have only dug it out one other time. There are some wonderful designs and, needless to say, they all coordinate! I matted all the layers with black, and cut the computer generated Sentiment and mat with Lables 4 Nesties. There is a little CB embossing at the bottom, just below the bow. A little BLING and it is finished...
Thanks again for stopping by. Have a wonderful week and please be sure to sign up for my Blog Candy Giveaway that will be drawn on Friday afternoon!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

4 comments:

Helen said...

Classy card!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very elegant! I'm sure they'll love it!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love monochrome Julie, although rarely use it myself. Lovely card.
Lesley x

Andrea M said...

Lovely monochromatic card!