Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Tilda...


My Best Friend of 36 years has a birthday on the 15th, and I wanted a cute card for her this year. Her birthday is 1 week before mine, so for years I get to tease her about being as old as I am for 1 whole week....then she gets to retaliate with I am older for 51 weeks....NOT FAIR! This has been going on since we hit 30....I hope it goes on for at least another 30 years!
I wanted to use one of my newest Tilda's, so I used the Just Magnolia sketch challenge for this week. I colored Tilda with watercolors, as usual. I seem to have a hard time picking PP for some reason, but I finally decided on these from Basic Grey's Lemonade Paper Pad. The flowers I had in my stash.
I have another card I did today to show you tomorrow, so I will be back in the morning. Have a WONDERFUL Labor Day, and thanks so much for stopping by!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Julie!
How sweet is this little card. I just love it. The little pigtails and the lace up shoes are adorable, and I so love the 3D with the little flowers and centers. How cute. Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed this visit. Stop by and say hi. Country hugs, Sherry

Anonymous said...

glad you have a girl friend you can tease!

Those flowers with their fun centers are so cute! Are those what you call brads?

I was given some of those flowers to play with but I used them all up already! ♥

Sally said...

Fabulous card and how fun to have a friend you can banter with.

Anne said...

Very sweet, lovely soft colours! I'm sure your friend will love it :)
Anne

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeously cute, lovely card, love the colours. Kim