Thursday, September 10, 2009

Frosty Wonderland


A friend introduced me to a new challenge blog a couple days ago, Winter Wonderland. The challenge this week is to make a card with a Snowman...I love snowmen so this was SIMPLE!

I used one of Dustin Pike's Snowmen-he is just so cute and happy! He is colored with watercolors and cute with Nesties. I cut the Snowflakes with the Silhouette, and I just LOVE them! I covered them with glitter...I hope you all like them, as you are gonna see alot of them on my Christmas cards this year...LOL! The sentiment I just wrote....WOW that Nestie is SMALL. This started as the sketch on the blog, but kinda morphed into what it is now. The sketch wasn't mandatory, whew! Well, chalk it up to one more Christmas card made for 2009...YAY! Thanks to all for stopping by, and have a FABBY FRIDAY!!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

Sally said...

Julie,
Your card is adorable. Ilove snowmen too!

Saskia said...

Great card!

Thanks for taking part at my 'summer candy'. Good luck!

Saskia :)

Tracey said...

love your card the snow man is great. Beautifully made great colours .

have a great weekend

tracey x

Teri said...

This is a really cheerful card - lovely colours.
Thank for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Lesley said...

Hi...This is gorgeous, i love the colours and ur colouring is brilliant...thanx so much 4 joining in the fun with us at Winter Wonderland...hugs Lesley xxx