Monday, December 1, 2008

Lack of Mojo....




But I was FORCED to make a Birthday Card for my Daddy, and here it is! Simple and sweet....I do like the cardstock I used...LOL! His Birthday is Thursday, and he is gonna retire in January...geesh I look forward to the day I can announce my retirement! I had a great week off last week, and HATED going back to work today....oh well, it pays the bills...or at least SOME of them!
I managed to get my SU sets organized over the weekend...YAY! I didn't realize how many I had....Over Christmas Break I will do my singles....that will take all 3 weeks, I am sure!
Dunno a whole lot new...be sure to check the Blogs on the sidebar for some fabby Blog candy! Have a GREAT Tuesday, and I hope to see you tomorrow~!




Rubber Hugs,


Julie

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Julie! Thank you for adding the link to my blog and the blog candy!! Thank you for sharing the link to your favorite blogger as well. Good luck with the blog candy!!

Your card turned out fabulously! Happy Birthday to your father! I'm sure he'll love it. I love that SU designer paper. It's so pretty!

Maria