Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here Comes Santa Paws....


OK, so it sounds corny, but hey, I am getting Christmas Card Punchy! I am in a Santa Swap,but decided to do something "different". Ya think this will qualify? LOL I got out my favorite CB Snowflakes EF, lots of Glitter and SU Cool Cat. It was a pretty fast card other than the time it took for the Stickles to dry!
Only 2 more days of work, and I have 2 weeks off-YAY! Actually, since our School District's food program has been taken over by an outside vendor, I may not go back at all after the Holidays... I hate job hunting! I wish I didn't want pretties to play with, I'd never work again!
I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC week and have gotten all of your decorations up and presents wrapped. If you, have, you are doing better than I am! That is the plan for Saturday...finish it all up! I am headed to bed...

Holiday Hugs,
Julie

5 comments:

handcraftedgreetings said...

I'd say that's something different. I love them! Of course, I am partial to kitties. Recently mine have taken a liking to my work table. I keep removing them, but as soon as I turn my back, they return. They're lucky I like them so much!

Carrie said...

Love your Santa Cat!!!! Great card Julie

Barb said...

These are just too adorable. Does the cat come with the hat on it, or did you place it there?

Von said...

These are just so cute Julie :)

Gabby said...

Love it! This Cool Cat is sure a great classic! Good thing I haven't let go of it! LV saw this too and now she wants to break out the set and make last minute Christmas cards for her cousins...lol. Cute cute cute Julie!