Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Thank Yous



I have joined a couple of swaps right before Christmas and one is a Thank You Swap. I thought I would go a little holiday-ish but not use traditional red, green, and gold. Welllll, I failed since I used green, but I do like this color combo, so, oh well...LOL! This was very simple and quick, I got 4 of them done in about 2 hours ( that was with soda and potty breaks...LOL) so I was thrilled! FINALLY I can get a decent picture...you can even see the CBing!

I have a few more to try to pop out today, so maybe I will be back later with another creation or two. Have a great Last Saturday of 2008!!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hey Julie, very nicely done. Well using one of the colors isn't so bad but I agree trying to stay away from those colors for a bit too. Cindy

Barb said...

Ooooh, I'm liking this one, hope I get to be one of your partners.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Hi Julie, thanks for visiting my blog, I love the card, you did a great job! Happy New Year