Monday, December 8, 2008

Got it BACK!!






Over the weekend I was able to make some cards! YAY! There was a smidgon of creativity going on in my little head, so I wanted to pop out a few more Christmas Cards to send to Iowa before it gets too late! A couple of weeks ago, I stamped some images to make into cards, and never got around to it, so these are results of those images. The first is Santa by D.O.T.S. and he is so fun to color! I didn't like any of my Christmas PP with him, as it detracted from his cuteness...LOL! I used DCWV Glitter Pack in the red and green, as they matched him almost perfectly! The saying is from SU...it is a little Hostess stamp that my sweet SU demo, Keersten, sent with my goodies a few weeks ago.
The next was a "see how it turns out" card, and I kinda like it. Guess you can't really go wrong with this sketch layout, eh? The images are from Printworks...a set I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby last week. The PP is also from HL, but I am sorry I don't know who made it as it wasn't stamped. Before mounting it, I used Stickles to make the Snowflakes and Joy sparkle...it looks MUCH better IRL!
I have a few other ideas I wanna play around with, so I hope to get back again before too long. Have a great evening, everyone, and BE CREATIVE!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

1 comment:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi julie, Love all the cards. I think the red on pink is very striking and I would never have thought to do that. Keep up the great work.
Cindy