Monday, October 22, 2012

Here Comes SANTA~

Happy Tuesday! This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, I have challenged you to make a card using SANTA somewhere. 
My Dear Friend, and fellow Blogger, Cindy, is visiting from Canada this week so she convinced me to go WAY outside my comfort zone and do a vintage looking card. And I must say, I love it! I have used 
Bugaboo's Old World Santa 1, and colored him with watercolor pencils and an aqua brush. Isn't he too cute? I just adore Santa...my Momma had a Santa room year round, so I come by my love for him naturally...LOL! 
I hope you will join us this week and show us your HO HO HO....errr Santa Creations! When you do, you will have a chance to win 7 ( yes, seven) free Bugaboo Digi Stamps of your choice~
Have a GREAT week, and always be creative~
Julie

3 comments:

Paige said...

Julie, your vintage Santa card rocks! Love the image you chose to work with. Terrific card!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Ellen said...

Super cute! Love the sparkle!