Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Oldie (Hehe) but Goodie


Happy Thursday! Today is Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog! Since I never have enough cards for gentlemen, I thought Gus would  be PERFECT! He is so cute, and everyone has a Gus in their lives...LOL!  
I will enter Gus into the following challenges, also:
Digistamps4Joy - Anything Goes with a Twist
Simply Create - Anything Goes
Be sure to stop over and see the rest of the inspiration from the design team!

P.S. Sorry this is posting late...I scheduled it, but didn't publish.

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Such a lovely card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with DigiStamps4Joy and good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Trish Hughes said...

what a great card!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!