Thursday, October 4, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Oldie But Goodie


Good Morning! Today over at Catch The Bug, the design team are featuring some of our FAVORITE Oldie But Goodie Bugaboo DigiStamps. These are all Digis that are still available at Bugaboo, but are just a bit older. 
Today, I have chosen Pink Ribbon Gals- Meg... in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have a VERY dear friend who is celebrating her 5th Anniversary of  being Cancer free this year! YAY-and I love you! I also have a dear aunt, cousins, and a grandma who are survivors!  Makes the saying " Take Care Of The Ta-tas" very important!
I'd like to add this card into the following Challenges, too:
Fab 'n' Funky - No Patterned Paper
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes w/ Celebration ( Happy 5th Bday, Papertake Weekly!)
Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you tomorrow with our Bugaboo Freebie Friday!

No comments: