Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Falling Leaves....

This week over at Come And Get It Challenges, I get to host a Color Challenge. With Fall on its way ( it officially begins September 23rd) I thought it would be fun to use some Fall Colors!
I chose Red, Brown and Orange, but any Fall colors work as long as those 3 are included!
I started with this adorable Charlie Fall stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps, and colored him with my faithful water color crayons. Then I found some DP in my stash and some cute Leaf Buttons to finish it all off.
Along with the Come and Get It challenge, I would also like to enter my card into the following:

The Poodles Parlour - Animal Antics
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Totally Paper Crafts - Cute with Buttons
Craft Us Crazy - Autumn Colors
Crazy 4 Challenges - Fall Colors

I hope you will all come join us this week at Come and Get It Challenges! Have a WONDERFUL Week!
Also, before I close, I would like to send prayers of strength and hope to all of the families of 9/11. It was a day we will never forget~

Julie

8 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card and colour, this made me laugh. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, good luck, blessings Hilde

Jacq said...

Hi Julie,
Fabulous card!!! Love that image, made me chuckle, love the dps, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Anonymous said...

Julie I just love this card. The image is really funny. The colour and paper choice was great. I especially love those leaves...are they buttons or brads? and where did you get them. Leslie

* Shell B.* said...

Great card Julie.....and yes I've seen some silly horses roll around in the leaves like that at times!!

Shell~Alaska♥

Anonymous said...

I just had to say what a great card! Put a smile on my face thats for sure. I love that stamp. My sister is horsey mad so i think i will be purchasing that one. Harriet x

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card - fab buttons
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
Sarah

Jacki Daniels said...

thanks for playing along with us at poodles great card love the image
Jacki xx

Anonymous said...

it has superb design but the red borders are not looking fine.



Plastic Card
Plastic Cards