Sunday, September 4, 2011

Back to School Challenge

This week at Come And Get It , we have a Back to School  Challenge going. This is my card for the challenge, and it was really fun to put together. The image is a digi  and the DP is from the All Seasons II paper pack by The Paper Studio that I have had in my stash for some time.
Along with the Come and Get It Challenge, I will also enter this card into the following:

The Stamping Boutique - Back To School
Stampin' Royalty - Back to School

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL Labor Day Weekend, and see you soon!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I loved this card. The kids are so cute and the background paper is bright and very schoolish. Great job,love it.

STASIA SLOMA said...

love your card!!! great job with the back to school theme challenge at Stampin' Royalty.

* Shell B.* said...

What a fun card, really nice job Julie!

Shell~Alaska♥