Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Opps...I am late to post


Oops is all I can say... Thought I posted to my blog, and boy was I wrong!
Here is my card for yesterday's Anything But a Card over at Bugaboo's 
Catch The Bug.  This little cutie is called Polka Dot Baby, and although she
has been retired, there are MANY others like her available at the store.
I am always looking for baby tags this time of year ( Is it something in 
the water?) and again in September ( yeah, Happy New Year babies like me) 
so I try to keep tags and cards on hand. 
Please hope over and see the other Design Team creations ( look on the 24th and 25th)
and then stop by the store to see the cute Bugaboos for YOU!!
Have a GREAT WEEK!!💕💕💕

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Julie, this babe is so cute. Love all the dots/spots. The tag design is just gorgeous. I have been finding that I am doing things late of recent...I think it's because this winter is dragging on, lol. Yeah let's blame the weather.