Monday, January 21, 2019

Pink Christmas


My friend, Cindy and I have decided to do something we usually don't do -
make our Christmas cards all year long so we don't have to rush in December
like usual....LOL.
This is my first for 2019, and since I am usually a non-traditional Christmas
card maker, I thought I could do the same with this one.  AND i actually 
used Rubber and INK rather than a digi...SHOCK!!
I'd like to enter some challenges, some thing else I haven't done in ages!!

ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Sparkes Forum Christmas Challenge - #96 Add some Sparkle
Christmas Card Throwdown - Silent Night
Winter Wonderland - Snow Time

Check out thses great challenges and get a start on YOUR Christmas cards
for 2019 early, too!!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. LOVE the pink. I really like non-traditional colors and you rocked it.

Lynne said...

A fabulous card and it's never too early to start Christmas cards. Thank you for joining in at Sparkles Christmas. Lynne DT

sweet art designs said...

What pretty colours you chose! Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

Debbie said...

Really beautiful scene. love the sparkle Perfect for our challenge.Great idea to get ahead of the christmas cards. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Debs DT. xx