Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy NEW Year


Happy 2016! I hope everyone had a FANTABULOUS Holiday, I know I did!
Today at Come and Get It, we are featuring NEW things...image, die cit, paper,
ribbon...anything as long as it is NEW! Although I got a NEW toy for Christmas-
a Silhouette CAMEO, I didn't use it for this week's card. The new elements on
this card are the Image by A Day for Daisies called Naptime and the Distressed Technique. 
It is the first time I have distressed ANYTHING on my card! It was kinda fun, actually!
Please be sure to stop by the blog and see the great NEW creations by our talented
Design Team ( And some NEW members, too!) and then join in the FUN 
for a GREAT PRIZE!!!

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Great card, Julie. Lovely image and card. Love the addition of the big pearls and the satin bow.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Very oretty card. Here's to a new year of having fun and designing.
hugs. Cindy

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful card Julie. Love the design and image. Judy

creationsnz said...

Elegant and lovely card, I like that embossing folder!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card Julie. Thnak you very much for a nice welcome at the Come and Get It DT :)
Hugs, Iwona