Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Gift Giving

Good Morning! We are celebrating the 12 Days of Gift Giving over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. Today I have put together a Stocking Stuffer for my daughter. Since she is an adult, her stocking stuffers are a bit more expensive than they used to be, but still can be FUN! I got her some new make-up and a great blush brush, so I decided to put them all together in an acetate box, then decorated it from Santa! I used the plaid Christmas DP and Bugaboo's Santa Tag to " Christmas" it up. Cute, eh? 
I hope you will stop by and see ALL of the great Gift Giving Ideas the Design Team have created this week, and be sure to visit Bugaboo Digi Stamps by the end of December...all of the Christmas Digis are 50% off..SUCH A DEAL!  Have a GREAT week!