Friday, December 2, 2011

A La Monkey Thank You

Happy Friday! A couple of weeks ago, I was chosen as the Monkey Princess ( my badge is on my sideboard) and was asked to guest design at the A La Card Monkey Challenges.
I Love their weekly sketches, they are always clean and simple and so fun to use as a base. This week they have the sketch below, as well as challenging you to make it a Thank You Card. I have been busy making Christmas cards, so this was a WONDERFUL change of pace for a minute! I hope you will all come and join in the FUN!

I would like to enter the following challenges, as well:
Southern Girls - Ribbon
Paper Crafting Journey- Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Thank You
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend...see you Sunday!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

Splashbunny said...

Simply gorgeous hun!
Thank you for joining us for our anything goes challenge at PCJ.
hugs
Zahreenxx

Margaret aka Totallyawake said...

Oh love the colors and the bling in the focal image is so pretty - TFS :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Awww I love this card. It is so darn cute! Love the glitter too!! Thanks for being a GD for us at A La Card Monkey.

Hugs
Shirley