Monday, August 29, 2011

A Special Friend

This week at The Friday Mash Up they have a great sketch, and embossing challenge. You can do one or the other, but I went ahead and did both~
I dug out a much neglected stamp set, SU's Bold Blossoms, and had at it! The large flowers are a punch and the sentiment is a digi with the small flower from the set stamped in the center. I love this melon mambo and glorious green color combo~
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes/Fave Color Combo
Creative Belli - Gingham
Freshly  Brewed - Emboss It
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes
Just Add Ink - Something from your stash

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your having a great week of creating~
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Julie, So nice to see you playing at the Friday Mashup.

This is a bright and cheery card love the ribbon you've used. Hope to see you playing along again soon.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Patricia Chalas said...

Fantastic job!! Thanks for joining us here at Heart Song challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
Patty HSI DT

NanaConnie said...

Love the pink and green color combo! Wonderful texture with the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations this week. Hope to see you every week.
NanaConnie HSI DT

Lisa said...

This is a lovely card! I love the colors you used and this is a great set for the sketch...I havent brought out my Bold Blossoms set in a while either, oops!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

Very cool hybrid card with the Digi sentiment. I had to have this set and then I think I used it once. I love it though.. and the matching punch is very cool. Your color combo is great so bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Kim P said...

Very fun card for the end of summer!! Great use of that punch! Thanks for joining he Friday Mashup!

Lesley said...

How stinkin' cute!! Love the simple lines and the fact this is hybrid!!! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
Smiles,
Lesley