Saturday, March 12, 2011

Glittery Spring

Today I did a little playing with Glitter....I am in a Glitter Swap, and I think this fits the bill! My friend, Cindy, sent me this set - Fresh Cuts by Stampin' Up, and I hadn't used it on a card yet, so I thought it would work for this little project.
I used the Sketch from Fussy and Fancy , and flipped it on it's side so the image would work.

There are a few other Challenges I will enter this card into:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Die Cut Dreams - Spring Garden Scene
Flutterby Wednesday - Inspiration
Stampin' B's - BLING


This next card I made just because I like the
sketch...LOL! It is the Challenge at Stamping 411. The Inspiration cards are just adorable, so I had to try it. The little cups from the Stampin' Up set called Morning Cup. I LOVE the sentiment as it is MY take on coffee! " Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin" AMEN!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. We had a 72 degree, sunny afternoon, and I pray that Mother Nature stays in a good mood!
Have a Blessed Sunday...see you again, soon!

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

6 comments:

Danni said...

Love all the sparkle on the first card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kerin said...

Wow you've been busy! Love that you went a whole different direction with each, and I'm a huge fan of glitter :) Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Both gorgeous and I agree Coffee is a Vitamin!!!

Selene Kempton said...

I'm taking my vitamins right now! :D These are both fun! I love the sparkles on the first one. Thanks so much for playing with stamping411

Kristie W. said...

Holy GLITTER! Wowza, your card sure sparkles and I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

Tineke's hobby said...

what a beautiful cards i like the glitters on your first card
Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy
Tineke