Saturday, October 2, 2010

World Cardmaking Day

Well, it is a beautiful day here in NW Arkansas, and I actually got to participate in World Cardmaking Day! I have been slowly...emphesis on SLOW...making my Christmas cards, so I dont't have to cram them all in in the last week! This is one I have done with my new Dasher stamp from SU. I LOVE non-traditional colored Christmas cards, so needless to say, I love this one.
After finishing, I realized this card fits a few of weekly challenges out there. Here they are:
Charisma - Christmas
Paper Pretties - Animal/ Animal Print
DCD Christmas Club - Glitter, Ribbon, and Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Blessed Sunday!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

7 comments:

Evgenia said...

so lovely!!! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas club!

clare said...

Such an elegant card. Thanks for joining us @ DCD Christmas challenge. Good Luck. Clare (GD)

Lynne said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous image - love the colour combo :o) thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

Karen said...

Really lovely, love the image too, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Dasher looks so fabby!! What a stunning card!! :) TFS!!

Gemma said...

fabulous card! Thanks for joining in this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Vee said...

Fabulous Christmas design. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee