Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tilda #2 for Tuesday...LOL


Yup, I got a second one made today....in between making lunch, doing laundry, watching the Michael Jackson Memorial, taking my daughter driving, and making dinner! I had a BUNCH of challenges in this little Tilda Card. It all started with the Sketch Saturday sketch and my sweet Tilda. First I watercolored her, and did her flower halo in glitter gel pens. I couldn't get the three flowers above the sentiment to look right, so I am sorry, I only used one. Is that creative license? LOL

This card also qualifies for other challenges. Just Magnolia required the use of a charm... got it. Charisma Cards wanted buttons...they are there. Spoonful of Sugar required hearts...got LOTS of those! Creative Card Crew asked for ribbon...got those. The Next Level, which wanted the use of buttons and bows...check! And lastly, ( though I am sure there are others out there I don't know about) Pile It On which wanted the use of at least 3 different embellishments...ribbon, brad, buttons, charm...got those. I just took this picture, and I think it looks a little dark, so I will try to get a better one in the morning. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Rubber hugs,

Julie

21 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

very nicely done Julie, Looks like your just loving the magnolia's
Cindy

Anonymous said...

julie,
what a sweet detail the addition of the heart dangle!!!!

Thanks for Playing with us at Pile It On!
-- dalis

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

Jan x

Vickie said...

That is a pretty card, Julie. I love the colors! Good job making it work with all the challenges:)

Vickie
SBS #26

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet card! Love the pink on pink color combo too. Great image and details. Thanks for joining in at Pile It On! ~Denise :)

Barb said...

So well done, I see you're having fun with your new Magnolia's

craftypagan said...

Hi Julie! Love that image! Papers you've chose are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at pile it On-hope to see you again next week. Hugs Rowena-Pile it On dt

raindropecho said...

Love the little charm and the colored stamp looks great! Wonderful job on this card. Thanks for joining us this week :D
- Ann @ Pile It On!

by. Amy Schultz said...

love all the pink on your card! very perty!

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card.
luv
Debby

Lesley said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Thanks for joining us at Pile it On!

Lesley :)

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the lace detail!

kat9 said...

Very cute. I love all the choices they fit together nicely.

Mina said...

such a pretty card Julie, I love those colours you used so gorgeous, love your Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Rach said...

so sweet, hugs rachxx

Maureen said...

Very pretty! I really love the hanging charm! Thanks for playing along with us at Pile It On!

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card! Loving the beautiful; rih colour and the fab image
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

Vickilyn said...

Love it!!!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! this week! Can't wait to see more from you in the weeks ahead!

~Vicki
PIO Owner

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card, love the colours.
xx :0)

Paula said...

What a pretty card with a sweet image and fab detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tlbran said...

Beautiful card! I love that image. Great job coloring her! Love the soft colors you used and that gorgeous dp and charm!