Hi Everyone-sorry I have been away a few days! It has been a busy week, and I have had nothing new to show you...til today! This is a card I made for a Red, White and Blue swap...obviously, eh? This is the first time I have inked up this set from Clear Dollar Stamps, and I love the images! I think it is now retired, but if you like it, do check it out!
The card construction is pretty self-explanatory...kraft base, then layers. I am a bit upset my star eyelets look crooked, though, because I DID use my SU Mat Pack...guess I missed the marks...LOL!
I also want to say THANK YOU to my friend, Cindy, for the wonderful award! Here are the rules, and I will pass this one as instructed:
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
Copy and post the award on your blog.
List 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Post links to 7 blogs that you are nominating and leave them a note they have received the award.
Ok I am not very interesting, but here goes:
1. I have visited every state in the United States except Hawaii, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
2. I lived in Las Vegas...THAT was an experience...LOL!
3. In 1980 ( yes, I am OLD) I was listed in the Who's Who Among American High School Seniors.
4. I sang for many years in Country bands, and in 1992, my best friend, Darla and I started a Karaoke business. She and her husband still run it!
5. I love Spinach and Mushroom Pizza, Diet Mountain Dew, and Granola Bars.
6. I didn't have my first child til I was 30!
7. 3 WEEKS ago, while home in Iowa, I cut my hair and donated 12 inches to Locks Of Love. I have decided to grow it again, and give another donation!
Are you alseep yet? If not, here are the gals I will send the awards on to:
Some of these gals are old friends and some are new, but they are all super talented!! Please check them out!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! We are currently at 98 degrees, so I am IN for the day. Lots of cards to be made...
Thanks for stopping by!