One of my Blogging Buddies, Giovana, has tagged me....( Be sure to go send her a congrats on making the Design Team at Mothers and Daughters Creations!!)
Here are the Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your Blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your Blog...some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their Blogs.
4. Let them know they have been Tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Hmmmm what doesn't everyone already know about me? Aren't I an open Book? Here goes:
1. I have been cardmaking for about 10 years now ( that was when I bought my first stamp) but have only been FAITHFULLY making cards for about 5 years. I think I am more of a "collector" of stamps than a "user" of them.
2. I was a professional singer for over 20 years. Few people know this....
3. I love to gamble! THIS is NOT a good thing, as it can interfere with stamp collecting...errrr, buying. Since moving here to Arkansas, the Casinos aren't as easily accessable as the River Boats were in Iowa, but I DO still make it to Oklahoma occasionally to hit the slots....LOL.
4. Here is a weird one- I get along with my ex-husband! Yup, we are better friends that we were ever spouses. He really is a good peron, just a crappy husband...LOL!
5. I had my first child at the age of 30...yeah Old, eh? I labored 22 hours and they took her C-section...but I thank God everyday for her!! She is my Sunshine...
6. I love to watch TV....anything on HGTV, TLC, or primetime music shows like American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With The Stars, ect. I can watch TV and create at the same time...LOL!
7. I LOVE Gummy Bears! I will choose them over Chocolate, anyday!!
WOW, that was difficult! Guess I am SO not exciting...LMAO! Sorry, gals, but here is who I will tag....
I visit about 40 Blogs a day, but these are the only gals I KNOW.....
OK, now for a card. I made this yesterday in honor of World Cardmaking Day...I needed some more Halloween Cards, and this is one of them. I am running late for a cook-out, so if I get back at a decent hour, I will post more of yesterdays creations. I don't have many Halloween Stamps, I have discovered!! This is just a mish mash that was in my head and made it to paper. I thought it needed some bling, so I stickled the ghosts and spider web.
Have a great Sunday, everyone!